Wednesday 1 April 2009

Pub

The room comes in this order: door, cubicle, sinks, urinals. Nothing strange, except... it is. The room, unfolds, in this way. So I get to the urinal (one of three), and I’m gazing around. I’m alone in here, so I’m taking a good look, behind me, the sinks are set into a wooden cabinet, like a kind of dresser with a mirror back (I see - there I am standing at the urinal taking a look around). There are three drawers. I hypothesise that the drawers are fake, there for aesthetic effect, but decide I must check. If they open, could be something in there... who knows. Someone enters. I look, straight ahead, eyes fix on a mark on the wall, as I push out the last drizzle. I go to the sink, and try the handle, very carefully, so not to be seen. It won’t open. Fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment