Monday 30 March 2009

Restaurant.

So the two doors 'M F' 'M F' are shut and locked. A stand in the corridor waiting, it’s not a good corridor to wait in, no natural positions, and I look around for a comfortable spot before an awkward encounter occurs. A door a bit further up the corridor opens, a guy appears, not staff, and looks at me sheepishly, and returns to the dining area. I investigate the door from where he appeared. In gleaming steel, clear metal shape on the door. A symbol representing a disabled person. A kind of stickman in a wheelchair. The Disabled toilet. I defer this ethical debate to a later date and take the opportunity to relive myself. The rooms, pretty much exactly like the others. Maybe it’s a little bigger. The layout is exactly the same but in mirror image, the whole room reversed. The future. The sink. The mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment