Saturday 21 March 2009

Gallery

Hospital? Maybe it’s the baby changing facilities, and the electric water heater... I don’t know I’m just getting hospital here. There are two steps up to the door into this room. The window is barred with no subtlety. and a set of four pipes run up the wall next to the toilet bowl. There used to be a large door, (out of use) lent against the wall in here, until recently. There’s room to breathe. I’m about to do a short reading from this blog to a small audience. It makes me nervous, even though it’s small and informal. I get that nervous shit forming feeling. Performances are often preceded by a significant eviction of the bowels. I’m not sure why, something that the body does in response to the nerves and stress? This time I retain control, and decide against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment